The baby-sitting family is now lucky if the sales contract is pushed out until May and then they can get the GFIC credit.
Loans with a maximum interest rate
According to the Act, “after July 1, GFIC loans with a maximum interest rate of up to 3% and up to HUF 15 million can be used for the purchase of used homes and houses.
- By comparison, the 20-year market loan, compared to that, has $ 4.68 million less to repay throughout the term.
- Demand is changing and real estate prices are expected to rise further with the extension of the GFIC loan. It is worthwhile to contract for an apartment in May or after, as this will help you buy your property at a better price, which could also mean millions in financial savings.
- By law, the JTM limit changes from July 1st. The debt stop rule determines the percentage of income that can be used to repay a loan. The restriction will require a higher net income to be credited to the bank to prevent debtors from taking on more than their ability to bear! The same loan installment will then require a higher net verifiable income.
For this to happen, the following conditions must be met:
The payment deadline must be kept
- When buying a used or newly built property: within 180 days after the conclusion of the contract of sale, you must submit your claim to the bank. At the end of April, it is enough to arrange our claim in October.
- In case of extension of used real estate subject to a building permit: the application must be submitted before receiving the permit for the use.
- In the case of construction: the application must be submitted before the permit for use or before the issue of an official certificate of construction.
Pay attention to the payment schedule!
The GFIC can only be requested for the purchase of the current property, it cannot be claimed for an existing housing purpose.
If you enter into a purchase agreement for a used home before July 1, you have 180 days to submit your application. Good to know and important to have
“The non-refundable GFIC grant and the preferential GFIC loan may only be used for the purchase of real estate.”
Care should be taken to keep the purchase price of the property at least as much as we can pay out of the subsidy and the loan amount.
A good tip from a specialist: Make a home loan purchase so that only the deposit is paid out until a successful credit assessment, and you will have less risk of rejection.
Therefore, it is advisable to seek the help of a credit expert who is familiar with banking practice so that you can map in advance the success of your credit assessment.
Pay attention to payment deadlines!
When paying for the last installment of a GFIC + GFIC loan, pay attention that it may take up to 30 days to qualify for the grant, plus it will take several days to sign the grant agreement and pay out the money! There is already a lot of interest in the expanded GFIC loan in advance, so we can be prepared that the lead times described above may be longer than shortened.
All the information about a new family home improvement discount and home loans are available in one place upon request. We answer individual cases, explore the most important practical issues, and help adjust to the new GFIC.
Call our credit broker, fill out the form and we will call you back!